Jeff Schroeder on 9 Oct 2000 04:03:35 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ 15 (formerly Judgment on RFJ13)

> >> In the matter:
> >>    Benjamin should not be listed on the Roster.
> >>
> >> I rule true.
> >>
> >> In the message of Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:18:00 -0500 (CDT) by the entity
> >> Benjamin Bradley <activist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, I find the following text.
> >> "I desire to be a player in this game of nomic. I wish to be known as
> >> Benjamin."  Since Benjamin has declared eir desire to be a Player on a
> >> public forum in accord with Rule 209 and Rule 112, e is a Player.

Interestingly enough, his reasoning contradicts his ruling. (After Kortbeins response to Joel's RFJ) It says clearly that Benjamin is a player in the judgement. However, he should not be listed on the roster according to the ruling.

Odd, eh? :)

jeff