zagarna on 5 Oct 2000 22:33:24 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Subliminal Proposal

"Harrison, Andrew" wrote:

>..... How
> do I modify a proposal? Do I just submit a modification, or withdraw the
> proposal and submit a new one?
>
> --
> The Kid

from the ruleset:
Rule 117/0(l) : Proposals

A Proposal, when submitted, must consist of one or more potential Legislative
Orders--the text--and optionally, a title.
If it is a revision to an existing Proposal, it must also include the Proposal
number. The title is the Proposal's name. The text may not exceed 5000
characters in length.

so you can just submit a proposal revision, but I dont know if we will then have
to vote on both proposal and revision proposal

Zag