Benjamin Bradley on 5 Oct 2000 15:40:39 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Subliminal Proposal

> State sponsored religion? What kind of fascist are you?

I realize that was probably a joke, but being the mental wanker that I am,
I have to disagree. The American notion of "separation of church and
state" is pretty fucked up to begin with. Church and State necessarily
must be bound together. Church defines morality and state implements that
morality. Separation of church and state would (and does!) create a
morally inconsistent nation.

- You have received mail from Benjamin Bradley. meh.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush