zagarna on 4 Oct 2000 23:01:58 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: proposal on rescinding actions

Joel Uckelman wrote:

> There seems to be a need for being able to take back actions, so I'm
> offering a proposal to allow that:
>
> <Proposal>
> <Title>Rescinding Actions</Title>
>
> A Agent may rescind any unrecognized action e has taken at any time by
> publicly indicating that e is doing so. The recognition of a rescinded
> action by any Officer is prohibited.
> </Proposal>
>
> This should work fine assuming there is at least a little lag between
> actions and there recognition.
>
> --
> J.

wouldnt it be better to allow players to withdraw RFJ just like proposals, that
is both before\after they have been recognized?
This proposal is IMHO a good thing(TM)but what happens if the action (eg an RFJ)
has already been recognized but has also become somehow obsolete?