Joel Uckelman on 4 Oct 2000 21:54:39 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: recognized proposals

Quoth Wbfu Xbegorva:

> Benjamin Bradley sprach:
> >Would it be possible, when the proposals get listed on the website, to
> >have a short list somewhere containing a list of the proposals (names?),
> >who submitted them, a very brief (ie one phrase or a sentence) summary,
> >and maybe the type of proposal (ie typo/spelling correction, etc). Thanks!
>
> This would work out better if people submitted such summaries with
> their proposals.
>
> Josh

Noted. When I enter the proposals into the DB (in just a few minutes,
actually), I can have it churn out a report listing just numbers, owners,
and titles, with links to the full texts. As for summaries, Josh is
right--I don't have any summaries to post. Anyway, have we had any
proposals yet that are so long they need summaries?

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!