Benjamin Bradley on 4 Oct 2000 15:13:42 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: recognized proposals

Would it be possible, when the proposals get listed on the website, to
have a short list somewhere containing a list of the proposals (names?),
who submitted them, a very brief (ie one phrase or a sentence) summary,
and maybe the type of proposal (ie typo/spelling correction, etc). Thanks!

- You have received mail from Benjamin Bradley. meh.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush