Wbfu Xbegorva on 4 Oct 2000 04:36:31 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: on the profusion of RFJs

"Kieron Jarvis" sprach:
>> I think making excessive RFJs should be classified as an infraction of
>some
>> sort, with a corresponding penalty. Also, I think we would benefit from a
>> method of combining similar RFJs.
>
>I think we should be rewarded for the Judgments we make and possibly
>penalized if a Judgment goes against us.

Fuck the losers some more, you mean? This is not very tenable, since
some RFJs are made in good faith, and the court system exists to resolve
RFJs.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/