Joel Uckelman on 3 Oct 2000 05:18:37 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ 1

Quoth "Kieron Jarvis":
> If Joel rules against RFJ1 then he may not be able to definitively prove
> himself to be a Player either. If he's not a Player then he is not
> Administrator (R208).
>
> I don't know whether he has sent a message to the list stating that he
> desires to be a Player (R209). I haven't seen one since I joined.
>
> I'm not going to call an RFJ on this. I am not attacking Joel. I do want to
> avoid a situation where weeks later we find that Joel is not officially a
> Player and has been voting etc and RFJing as a Player. So, I'll trust him to
> do the right thing or let someone else call the RFJ.
>
> XnJester

Point taken, but I think I'm safe on this one. I didn't need to declare
myself a Player because I stipulated when starting the game that I was
already a Player (to avoid exactly the problem you describe).

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!