Dan Waldron on 2 Oct 2000 05:55:06 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: request for judgement

I'm too tired to go look this up in the ruleset (it's 2 AM), but could
someone check and see if non-players can request judgements?

In the meantime, I desire to become a player.  You can all call me DW by
my initials.

DW