Jeff Schroeder on 2 Oct 2000 04:01:38 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: new lists

I am pretty sure that he wants to know the point of having this huge number of separate lists. I just file them into the same mailbox for Nomic. What is the difference between spoon-discuss and spoon-business? Isn't all discussion related to game business? If there is a functional difference between the two lists, what happens (since I just dump everything into one mailbox) if I hit reply on something and send a message of importance to the wrong list? Is it ignored or is there a mechanism to either redirect or handle the message anyway? Is the old list now defunct?

jeff

At 08:52 PM 10/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
The new nomic game, Nate. Duh. :)

Quoth Nathan D Ellefson: