Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:09:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-c] Moving

Yep I'm still on here. I'm not gonna bother tracking that LEFT move though :-D

Sure I'd be interested in a Paprika subgame if enough people are into it. How would we run it? Anyone up for coding something automated or would we use a DM-style system? I'm up for either, and don't mind acting as DM (although if that happens I will need a week or two before we start to ensure I have proper internet access and time to use it - I'm moving in a couple days - for this purpose). Being a player would be cool too.

BP