ihope on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:45:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: Paprika

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ohhhh I think I see what you mean. I had always conceived of the
> Avatars/Players having an innate sense of direction. Sort of a dwarvish
> thing. So when people say move right, to me, that always means to the square
> on their right on the display, unrotated. Do you mean that for example if
> you last went right (relative to the board), the way for you to go forward
> (relative to the board) now would be to say i move left?

Oh, the relativity of position thing got exaggerated in my brain to
include relativity of direction. Including relativity of direction
would indeed make things more confusing :-)

So by forward there, I guess I meant north.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII