Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:32:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.2.9 — Ballot

My votes:

On May 28, 2015, at 9:03 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2-1	Wild Card	United Colours of B
FOR
[[Though I would have expected Players to be allowed the same set of colors as those for Game Documents, having a set with some overlap and some disjoint could be interesting.]]

> 2-2	Wild Card	A Little Extra Thought
FOR

> 2-3	0x44	Acausal Crosstime Trade
AGAINST

> 2-4	Wild Card	Time Travel, Eh?
AGAINST

> 2-5	Wild Card	What Happens If It Eats Itself?
AGAINST

> 2-6	Wild Card	Quorum
AGAINST
[[While I’m fine with a Quorum in principle, I’d rather have a fixed number (perhaps 3), or at least a way to eliminate idle players, otherwise it may end up being difficult for the game to progress.]]

> 2-7	0x44	We Can Remember It For You Wholesale
AGAINST

> 2-8	comex
AGAINST

> 2-9	Peter	Limit Acquiring Many Points