0x44 on Thu, 28 May 2015 18:24:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.2.9 — Ballot

Cast votes as follows:

2-1     Wild Card       United Colours of B          FOR
2-2     Wild Card       A Little Extra Thought         AGAINST
2-3     0x44               Acausal Crosstime Trade   FOR
2-4     Wild Card       Time Travel, Eh?                  AGAINST
2-5     Wild Card       What Happens If It Eats Itself? AGAINST
2-6     Wild Card       Quorum                                  FOR
2-7     0x44               We Can Remember It For You Wholesale FOR
2-8     comex
 AGAINST
2-9     Peter              Limit Acquiring Many Points  FOR
2-10   Peter              Acronym Bonus                  FOR