Craig Daniel on Tue, 12 May 2015 13:04:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] If you want time shenanigans, you shall have them

1-11 lists within its text the relevant history, but not what that means
the present gamestate is. This is an oversight on my part, and I hereby
resubmit the proposal, its text unaltered, noting this time that it does
not change the gamestate at all except in so far as current publications of
the ruleset are incorrect.