Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 11 May 2015 17:22:07 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.1.4

It’s currently near the beginning of 8E.1.4.

Tweak 1 becomes Passed. I’ve updated the title of Rule 4-2 and a line within Rule 2-4 accordingly.

ArkadeE, ais523, and Ien have joined the game. Welcome! We’re up to 13 players now. It’s exciting to see all this interest.

Teucer submits a proposal. I’m not sure if it’s untitled or if the message’s subject line was intended to be the Title, so if it’s untitled, I use my Editorial Powers to assign it the Title “Be Nice to the Past, If It Hadn't Happened You Wouldn't Have A Future”. In either case, I assign it Number 1-11.

I’ve updated my document with the current state of the game as I believe it to be:
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zEDr2xCdCvO-vYOp5IpKFqJ-LvSn_01S-pRwKwShBsE/edit?usp=sharing>

--
Peter C.