Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 9 May 2015 03:33:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] The Great Reset beginning a new Era of B Nomic

On May 8, 2015, at 10:57 PM, comex <comex.k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I request to become a Player known as "comex".  However, I do not
> consent to be governed by the rules as far as they relate to the game,
> and the previous request should not be interpreted as implicitly
> containing such consent.

In that case, as you don’t "consent to be governed by the rules as far as they relate to the game” nor "fulfill all requirements for continued playerhood specified by the rules”, you aren’t a Player. (I suppose that it’s possible that you became a Player via the second paragraph of Rule 1-4 and then immediately stopped, but hopefully there isn’t a practical difference between the two.)

Certainly there’s significant room for improvement in the wording of Rule 1-4, and it’s been the cause of problems in the past. But I figured that it was as good a starting point as any. Please feel free to consent to playing the game and propose a better version. You can always stop being a player afterward. :)

--
Peter C.