Sean Hunt on Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:08:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] 112 Nomic

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Charles Walker
<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to announce the beginning of a new game of nomic, "112 Nomic",
> with an initial ruleset based on that of the Great Reset of Nweek 112. This
> is teucer's idea, but I've volunteered to be Administrator.

You forgot Rule 2-3/0: What. "All numbers present in any Game Document
may be interpreted as instead referring to a suffusion of yellow; the
exact suffusion to be determined by the reader at their convenience."

(arguments: nothing in the rules defines what, exactly, a rule does,
or how they are made. I therefore presume that I can also post rules
to spoon-business!)

-scshunt