comex on Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:56:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] 112 Nomic

I request to become a Player, known as "the Administrator".  (This is
a name I have previously used in B.)

I relay the following message from turing.py: "I request to become a
Player, known as turing.py."

(turing.py is a script that, when run, prints either the above message
or a random string of characters.  It should be evident that it is
possible for turing.py to get lucky and pass a Turing Test, albeit
extremely unlikely.)

I submit a proposal: β

Amend Rule 1-1 by replacing "112 Nomic" with "β Nomic".