Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 06:23:57 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] a modest refresh proposal

I submit the following document as a Refresh Proposal:

{{
As permitted by clause 5 of Rule 0.1, I, the Refresh Proposal talking
to you now, do hereby change Rule 0, adding the following sentence at
the end of Clause 1:

  {{ Events defined by this Rule continue to take place as specified
by this Rule.}}

I also destroy all Refresh Proposals besides myself, and formally
recognize the following list of Outsiders as being in the game:

{{
Geoffrey Spear
Sean Hunt
Elliot Hird
Jonathan Rouillard
Daniel Lautman
}}

I cause each Player (but probably not their associated Outsiders) to
stop recognizing there is an Emergency. I end the Procedure.
}}

--
Wooble