Craig Daniel on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:41:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: New Rule

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 30 March 2012 15:13, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I think if a new nomic ever gets started up here
>
> I call for determination of the statement "The name of this game is B
> Nomic". As the Burden of Determination fell onto Hose, 0x44 is now It
> again, and so the Burden of Determination falls onto him, and I become
> It.

As there is no obvious restriction on the results of a CfD, I call for
determination on the Rules. Then I do so again, because I'd be
disappointed if they hadn't changed in between these two sentences.

As ehird is It, the Burden of Determination falls on em, and I become
It. I tag Wooble, giving em the Cheese of Glory.

 - teucer