Paul VanKoughnett on Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:40:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] The current gamestates, as I understand them

I've been lurking on this list for a while, and will probably actually
join the game since you've started a new one.  But for now I'm just
dropping in to say: in what way did the proposals state an explicit
intention to modify only that document?  Presumably, they (implicitly)
intended to modify two documents -- the two extant rulesets -- and one
of those intentions automatically failed.

--Paul