James Baxter on Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:54:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Emergency?

Sorry I've haven't been playing for a while, I've been fairly busy.

I call elections for all ministries I hold. [[I believe that is MetaMin, Justice, Roster, Rules and Change]]

I recognize the emergency. [[probably the quickest and easiest way to resolve this]]

I vote for the CFI.