Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:10:21 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] dealing

I perform the Backup Duty for the Ministry of Cards.  I'm not using
the Dice Server, because it would be obnoxious to make all of the
rolls; instead I'm using a python script that takes the current Cards
wiki page and a list of players to whom deals are owed as inputs and
spits out randomized cards from the deck.

I think this is justified, as drawing cards is not a dice roll, so the
Ref isn't required to do it, and only the Ref is required to use the
dice server.  I represent that my script chose from the available
possibilities using random.choice(), which probably chooses as
randomly as is reasonably possible.

0x44: Hamhandedness
Codae: Enclosing Game
compsciguy: Flood