Gabriel Vistica on Fri, 4 Feb 2011 00:20:03 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] A couple of Proposals

I recently noticed that, under the current rules, the Minister of the Arena
makes ALL random dice rolls, so that needs fixing.

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Save the Ref!":
{{
     Amend Rule 625, section D, subsection 14 ("The Ministry of the Arena"), to
read as follows:
     {{
          The Ministry of the Arena is a Ministry. Its Minister may be referred
to  as the Ref. The Ref is responsible for keeping track of the Arena and  the
contents of each of its Cubes in a Public Display. The Ref makes all  the random
dice rolls relating to the Arena and must use the B Nomic Dice Roller.
     }}
}}