Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:59:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Some game actions

That is the responsibility of the Minister of Cards, which is teucer. I haven't
heard from him in nearly two weeks. The Displays for the Cards and Board
Ministries were created by Wooble.

The Public Displays for the Ministries of Twiddles and Forking Paths are up to
date.

I also perform Ministry Rotation. Details following.