Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:01:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Displays Updated

Oh yes. Sorry about that. I had set them up when we were going to simply start
nweek 1000 right away, and nobody had been a player in the previous nweek at
that point so we all had 4BW.

The Public Display for the Ministry of the Roster is now up to date.