Craig Daniel on Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:18:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Emergency Resolution

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. Game time is stopped. DONE
>
> 2. A Forum is established. (I think we can all agree to use the spoon-business
> mailing list)
>
> 3. An Emergency Co-Ordinator is established. (Gotta do this)
>

> I volunteer to be the Emergency Co-Ordinator. Are there any objections?

Somehow I haven't gotten the e-mail you quoted in my inbox yet. I'd be
interested in seeing the argument in favor of that ruleset, but I
think the argument that that's its rule 0 is probably going to prove
(once I hear it) to sufficiently robust for us to emerge thereunder.
Therefore, I recognize an Emergency.

We can't agree to make you emergency coordinator until we are actually
recognizing an emergency in sufficient numbers, but I think the only
reasonable way to do it will be by acclimation; I have no intention of
objecting to, well, anybody.