Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 8 Dec 2010 21:51:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Change] Voting Results for Nweek 182

I just realized that I published a report with a link to incorrect information.
The link in the message below leads to a report that states that JamesB's
Activity decreased by 1 at the end of Nweek 182. This is incorrect. JamesB's
Activity did not change, because e was On Leave for the entire voting period.
This link leads to the corrected report:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Voting_Results/182&oldid=12793