Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:09:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Rulekeepor] Notice of editing (aka grammar Nazi-ness)

Very well.

List of changes:

Rule 3/0 - Ntime
Paragraph 8: Misspelled word: "recieved". Corrected to "received".

Rule 8/0 - Comments
Paragraph 2: Misspelled word: "dobule". Corrected to "double".

Rule 17/2 - Voting
Section E - Legal Votes
Subsection 4 - Shelving
Paragraph 1: Misspelled word: "supercedes". Corrected to "supersedes".

Rule 23/0 - Proposals
Paragraph 4: Misspelled word: "recieves". Corrected to "receives".

Rule 24/0 - Points
Paragraph 1: Misspelled word: "posession". Corrected to "possession".

Rule 26/0 - The Roster
Paragraph 2: Misspelled word: "adress". Corrected to "address".

Rule 28/1 - Official Duties
Paragraph 5: No "nmonth" is defined in the ruleset, nor does one exist in the
real world. Changed to "month".

Rule 36/0 - Chutzpah
Paragraph 3: Misspelled word: "explcitly". Corrected to "explicitly".

Rule 39/0 - Calls for Inquiry
Paragraph 2: Misspelled word: "arguement". Corrected to "argument".
Paragraph 4: Misspelled word: "judgement". Corrected to "judgment". The word
"submittance" does not exist; "submittal" was used as a suitable replacement.

Rule 41/0 - Judgement
Title: The word "judgment" is misspelled. Left unchanged as it was the title
specified when the Proposal was passed.
Paragraph 2: Misspelled word: "judgement". Corrected to "judgment".
Paragraph 3: Misspelled word: "judgement" (multiple times). Corrected to
"judgment". Misspelled word: "appealate". Corrected to "appellate".
Paragraph 4: Misspelled word: "judgement" (multiple times). Corrected to
"judgment". Misspelled word: "contridicts". Corrected to "contradicts".
Paragraph 5: Misspelled word: "judgement". Corrected to "judgment".

Rule 42/1 - Appeals
Paragraph 2: Misspelled word: "judgement" (multiple times). Corrected to
"judgment".
Paragraph 5: Misspelled word: "judgement" (multiple times). Corrected to
"judgment".
Paragraph 6: Misspelled word: "judgement". Corrected to "judgment".

Rule 50/0 - No Kickbacks
Section B - Judicial Kickbacks
Paragraph 1: Misspelled word: "judgement". Corrected to "judgment". Misspelled
word: "non-judgement". Corrected to "non-judgment".

Rule 51/1
Paragraph 1: Misspelled word: "occured". Corrected to "occurred".

Rule 72/0 - A Little History
Paragraph 3: Misspelled word: "carsh". Corrected to "crash".

Rule 79/2 - Kicks To The Ass
Paragraph 4: Misspelled word: "recieved". Corrected to "received".
Paragraph 6: Misspelled word: "recieved". Corrected to "received".
Paragraph 8: Misspelled word: "recieved". Corrected to "received".

Made-up words:
     nmonth: Single occurance, with several occurances of "month" in the same
rule.
     submittance: Word does not exist in the real world, and is not defined in
ruleset. Context dictated that the word "submittal" was intended.
     (nday is also made-up, but I'm not touching it; I'm not THAT crazy!)

compsciguy