Gabriel Vistica on Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:02:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Leave

I claim the Ministry of the Rulekeepor.

I exercise my Powers of Executive Tidiness and amend Rule 69 from

"If any Player responds to a any other Player's public request for a  Mentor by
volunteering publicly as that Player's Mentor, that  volunteering Player will
gain 5 points at the end of 2 nweeks from the acceptance of  that Player as
Mentor by the Player who made the request. At that time,  if the Player the
Mentor was Mentoring has had an increase in points, then  the Player who was the
Mentor gains 5 more points."

so that it reads

"If any Player responds to any other Player's public request for a  Mentor by
volunteering publicly as that Player's Mentor, that  volunteering Player will
gain 5 points at the end of 2 nweeks from the acceptance of  that Player as
Mentor by the Player who made the request. At that time,  if the Player the
Mentor was Mentoring has had an increase in points, then  the Player who was the
Mentor gains 5 more points."

Changes made: Removed extraneous word "a" from the first sentence.