Gabriel Vistica on Fri, 12 Nov 2010 01:13:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Playing

Okay, but you get absolutely nothing for being your own Mentor. The only way to
gain points by Mentoring is to be *someone else's* Mentor.

Also, I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Mentoring Cleanup":
{
Remove the extraneous word "a" from the first sentence of Rule 69. [[Didn't
there used to be a rule that said the Rulekeepor could make slight changes to
the ruleset for the purposes of grammatical and date/time correctness?]]

Amend the following sentences to the end of Rule 69:
     {
     "A Player who volunteered to Mentor another player will not gain any points
for Mentoring another Player, if the Player being Mentored is not a      Player
at the end of the 2 nweek period. A Player may only be Mentored once. [[Ey could
de-register and re-register, but they would lose all      eir points and other
Dimensions when ey did so.]]"
     }
}