James Baxter on Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:00:47 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] [MetaMin] Clock Report, Nday 178.4 and a Proposal

> Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:41:17 -0400
> From: wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] kicking it up a notch
>
> I give JamesB a Kick in the Ass for violating Rule 3 by failing to
> ensure that the value of the Clock is always displayed publicly.  The
> last time the value of the Clock was correctly reported to the public
> forum was on nday 10 of nweek 164 (1 April 2010), by coppro.

Apparently the wiki isn't public enough...

I here by publish the value of the clock for this nday:

The current nday is 4 (Tango).
The current nweek is 178.

[[Maybe we could see about getting Objnomic to post clock reports. Then again, what's wrong with the clock on the wiki?]]

I submit the following proposal:

{{__Wiki Clock Reports__

In Rule 3, replace the text
{{The MetaMin SHALL ensure that the value of the Clock is always displayed publicly. When the Clock is Off, the MetaMin SHALL ensure that the value of the Watch is always displayed publicly also.}}
with the text
{{The MetaMin SHALL ensure that the value of the Clock is always displayed publicly or displayed on the B Nomic Wiki. When the Clock is Off, the MetaMin SHALL ensure that the value of the Watch is always displayed publicly (or displayed on the B Nomic Wiki) also.}}
}}

This is proposal 2061.