M P Darke on Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:19:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Kicks in the Ass and Dirty Tricks

I revise my proposal, entitled "Freedom of Invention" to read:
{
   Body:
   {
      Apend the following text to Rule 89:
      {
         Any Player may submit a Design, describing in full an Artifact that is legal within the confines of the game. The Artisan may then select one Design, and announce a new Artifact, as per this Rule. Creation of new Artifacts may only be carried out if a Design exists for the new Artifact. All designs are destroyed at the start of Corvette.
      }
      Apend the following text to  Rule 88:
      {
         All Designs currently in existance.
      }
   }
}
I submit a new Proposal, entitled "Kicking the Unfairness Out of Kicks":
{
   Body:
   {
      Append the following text to Rule 79:
      {
         The Registrar may not recognise eir own Kicks to the Ass. Instead, this responsibility falls to the Minister of Default, rules to the contrary notwithstanding.
      }
   }
}