Craig Daniel on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:32:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Moving on...

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I move to the Lancaster Room. By public announcement, I Commit Attempted Murder of the Victim.

I'm not certain, but I believe Attempted Murder is accidentally
broken. And by broken I mean impossible.

I submit the following proposal, entitled "fix death":

{{
In rule 86, replace the string {{A player cannot Commit Attempted
Murder if eir Location and any other player's Location (in that order)
are a Peephole.}} with {{A player cannot Commit Attempted Murder if
eir Location and any other non-Victim player's Location (in that
order) are a Peephole.}}

Add the following paragraph to the end of rule 83:
{{The Victim cannot Commit Attempted Murder.}}
}}