Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:31:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Movement

I argue that the intent of the quoted rule was that if the Victim leaves the
game, or is unable to perform their duties for some reason, the Minister of
Default is to take over. It was never intended for the Minister of Default to
become the Minister of Crime the instant the post was created.

Besides, you actually WANT everybody (including ME) to be trying to kill you??

On another note, I request that the Rulekeepor exercise eir Power of Executive
Tidiness and correct "Registra" to "Registrar" in Rule 83. I also request that
the Registrar expedite eir processing of the Kick I delivered to 0x44 for the
attempted IMPOSSIBLE Location change.