James Baxter on Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:24:21 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] [Oracle] Report for Nweek 173

[[sorry Gitchel but I can't unassign teucer from CFI 124, you are welcome to appeal it when it gets answered, though]]
I hereby Publish the Oracle's report for nweek 173:

There are 2 CFIs awaiting judgement:
CFI 124 ("my name is unique despite attempts of other player(s) to make it non-unique"), submitted by Gitchel, assigned to Judge teucer.
CFI 125 ("The player commonly known as Wooble is named Wooble."), submitted by teucer, assigned to Judge lilomar.

The LMJ contains the following Players:

Marr965
David E. Smith

The Upper House contains the following Players:

0x44
Murphy