Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:25:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 123

Argument: I would point out to the appellate court hearing this case
that, while the wiki may not yet have been updated, Proposal 2043 passed last
nweek

(172), amending Rule 2. I also point out that the actions of teucer, which
caused

the currently-appealed CFI 123 to be filed, occurred on Winday of this nweek
(173). Therefore, the

amendments were in effect at the time the aforementioned actions took place and
teucer's name changed back when e attempted the ILLEGAL name change.