Craig Daniel on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:49:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Multiple names, part two.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:43 AM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In that case I make it 11 Kicks in the Ass. I'll take 5.

NttPF, and you have to tell us who you're kicking anyhow. Like this:

For each of the following names, I kick all players who have that name
and are not me in the ass: {{Marr965}}, {{compsciguy}}, {{JamesB}},
{{Murphy}}, {{Gitchel, The One and Only Respected One}}. In all cases,
the kicks are for failing to obey the requirements of Rule 2.

[[Guys, you had three ndays to come up with unique names. Only 0x44,
formerly Rule --9999, chose to do so. (I'm not kicking players who
didn't post in the meantime, since kicking people for not paying
attention seems unsporting.) Note that the validity of these kicks can
only be determined pending 0x44's judgement on CFI 123A1.]]

 - teucer