Craig Daniel on Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:53:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Let's add some gameplay, shall we?

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So how does a player move about? Should they do it by posting to the public
> forum?

Yes. In general, if the rules say you can do something, game custom is
that you do so by posting to the PF. For instance:

Citing plenty of documentation that is available on request (the rules
just say I have to be able to document it), I hereby gain the
attributes Antient and Figment.

> Also, could you have the rule explicitly state that it refers to "the player
> compsciguy". I want to avoid problems with Rule 2.

I hereby amend my recent proposal by replacing the string
{{compsciguy}} with {{the player compsciguy}}.