Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:20:23 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Latest Amendments

:sigh:

I amend Proposal 2042 to the following text:

{
Title: LOGAS Amendment
}
{
Amend the  second item on the LOGAS to read as follows:
"Failing to, within  3 ndays (or 3 wdays if the clock is off), perform any
action

which the rules say a player MUST or SHALL do."
}

I also amend Proposal 2043 to the following text:

{
Title: Prevent Null  Names
}
{
Amend Rule 2 as follows:

Amend  the second sentence of  the first paragraph to read: "Names must be at
least  1 but no  more than 255  characters in length."
[[Possibly  grammatically incorrect, but  easier to  read, as the number 1
stands

out  more than the word one.]]

Add the  following sentences to the  end of the first paragraph:
"It is  ILLEGAL for a  player to attempt  to change eir name to something that
is

not  uniquely   identifying. If a player attempts to change eir name to
something

that  is  not uniquely identifying, eir name SHALL remain what it was before
the

attempted change."

Set the name of  the player  posting from quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to "Codae".

Set  the name of the player posting from teucer@xxxxxxxxx to  "Rule 700".
[[These are  the names that the players in question held  before their names
became  null.]]
}