Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:01:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal to Prevent Name Confusion

Oops, got a little mixed up when I went searching through the archives.

I amend Proposal 2042 to the following text:

{
Title: Prevent Null  Names
}
{
Amend Rule 2 as follows:

Amend the second sentence of  the first paragraph to read: "Names must be at
least 1 but no  more than 255  characters in length."
[[Possibly grammatically incorrect, but  easier to  read, as the number 1 stands

out more than the word one.]]

Add the  following sentences to the end of the first paragraph:
"It is  ILLEGAL for a  player to attempt to change eir name to something that is

not  uniquely  identifying. If a player attempts to change eir name to something

that is  not uniquely identifying, eir name SHALL remain what it was before the
attempted change."

Set the name of  the player posting from quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to "Codae".

Set the name of the player posting from teucer@xxxxxxxxx to "Rule 700".
[[These are  the names that the players in question held before their names
became  null.]]
}