Gabriel Vistica on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:03:35 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Mutiple emails

I hereby request that all entities which are posting to the public fora of B, to please refrain from sending posts to more than one of the fora at a time, as it generates duplicate (and therefore unneeded and unwanted) messages