Jeff Gitchel on Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:03:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 117

I'd like to point out that I had modified my submission before the previous copy was designated as CFI 117.

My revision of the previous edition - based on discussion with Murphy who was not yet the judge appointed - should not count as a recision of my CFI, since it happened before it was recognized by the Minister. So, I would prefer that my second version be the actual CFI to be judged.

If not, then I will reply that the Judge has not addressed the heart of my CFI, which is that the current (and proposed) Rule 52 severely restricts when a played can come off leave.

If I may comment on the Proposal here, I do worry about the phrase "except as specified by this rule" since it still seems to say that players cannot announce that they are Off Leave until the Clock is Off.

If the Judge is content with the scope of his ruling, and proposal, and we are to leave Rule 52 as it is (pretty much), then I would like to know if the Rules - which prohibit me from re-submitting the CFI - will let me submit a similar CFI:

CFI - Players may only announce that they are Off Leave when the Clock is Off.

Oh, and what's he mean by "gratuitous"?

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx