James Baxter on Tue, 11 May 2010 14:52:33 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Some actions and proposals

While doing ministerial duties, I noticed several things:

*There are rules and parts of rules that Torch wood probably should have removed but didn't
*There are a few inactive players that should be put on forced leave and players who were previously on forced leave have been removed
*Being automatically removed after 3 nweeks of leave is the only way to leave the game as forfeiting is not properly defined
*Ministerial reports contain a redundant nominations column and don't include ministerial rewards

Therefore:

I place teucer, coppro and Wooble on Forced Leave.

I object to my previous statement concerning the members of the upper house and declare that the upper house contains the following players:

0x44
Wooble
teucer
Murphy

I intend, with 4 support and without 3 objections, to add Hose to the Upper House.

I intend, with 4 support and without 3 objections, to add Codae to the Upper House.

I submit the following 3 proposals:

{{__Torch wood 2__

Repeal the following Rules:
57 (Gremlins)
58 (GremBall)
81 (Win by Survival)

Remove section B.9 from rule 49.}}

This is Proposal 2025.

{{__Metamin Reports__

Replace the body of Rule 29 with the following:
{{The Minister of Ministries is a ministry; its holder, known also as Gödel, the MoM or the MetaMin, is responsible for keeping track of ministers and reports.

The MoMs report includes the following:

a) The holder of each ministry. b) The date on which each holder last came to hold that ministry. c) The reward value for that ministry

The MoM's report must also include any record intents to usurp a ministry sent to a public forum in the last 12 ndays and the reward value stated in those intents.

The portion of a public message purporting to be an MoM's report that lists the holder of each ministry is self-ratifying.}}
}}

This is Proposal 2026.

{{__Granting Forfeit Rights__

Replace the body of Rule 15 with the following:
{{A Player may forfeit, or deregister ("deregister is synonymous to "forfeit"), at any time by declaring publicly eir intention to do so. No restrictions may be placed on when a Player may forfeit.

When a Player forfeits (or deregisters) that player shall be removed from the roster and shall cease to be a player.}}
}}

This is Proposal 2027.