James Baxter on Sat, 6 Mar 2010 06:54:01 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal revision

I revise proposal 2018 by appending the following text to it:

{{Amend rule 25 to read as follows:
{{In the event of a Win being awarded, the following events immediatelyoccur, in order:

* All dimensions for all players are set to zero except health, which is set to 10, and all players lose the attribute "Dead"
* The player who was awarded the Win receives one point of Respect
* The effects listed in Rule 49 occur, as though Universal Entropy hadexceeded Maximum Entropy.
* The Clock is turned Off until the Watch reads three wdays [[ so wecan have a bit of a breather ]]

If possible, play continues normally.}}
}}

This revision is recognised by the Minister of Change.

I'm going to wait until the problem with the zero based clock has been resolved before distributing a ballot for this nweek to avoid complications with voting periods.