James Baxter on Sat, 30 Jan 2010 04:33:13 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Gardening

As Walker is On Leave, the Ministry of the Garden is Vacant. I claim the Ministry of the Garden.

I'll sort out the gnome and gremlin creation and placement and post a report soon. I'll assume the actions defined in the rules occur simultaneously, with the same gamestate being used for each action and updating when all actions are complete (CFI 105 was never decided and was submitted before the new appeal system).