0x44 on Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:31:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 107

On Jan 25, 2010, at 11:13 AM, James Baxter wrote:

>>> CFI: Was the proposal the entity identified by the nickname Marr965 submitted a "bribe proposal"?
>>> I would like to request that the entity identified as Craig Daniel be not allowed to answer this question.
>>>

>> This is CFI 108. I will treat the Plaintiff's request as making Craig Daniel (teucer) the Defendant. I assign CFI 108 to Judge 0x44.

I answer CFI 107 YES.

There are no instances of the word 'bribe' in the ruleset, implying that bribery is unregulated. Rule 50 A prohibits the submission of a proposal that discriminate between players based upon their voting actions on that proposal, but otherwise does not prohibit proposals that uniformly affect all players. The subject of the proposal asserts that the proposal is not a bribe proposal, but the title of the proposal is "Bribe them with kindness". Since the title of the proposal is part of the record of the object, while the subject line has no tangible effect on gameplay, we must assume that the title of the proposal is correct and the proposal entitled "Bribe them with kindness" is in fact a bribe proposal.