Sean Hunt on Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:20:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Umm

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:10 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2010, at 2:32 PM, Craig Daniel wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Kerim Aydin <kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> "Defined" isn't defined either. ÂYou need to start from there.
>>
>> Or I could pretend to be playing with people who speak English.
>
> Or someone could CFI and the Oracle could assign it to a sane judge and we could put this all to rest.
>
> I CFI on "A player who forfeits ceases to be a player of B Nomic"

Arguments: According to Rule 13/0, 'A player is any entity who is
capable of passing the Turing test, consents to said designation as a
player, has become a player in the manner described in the rules, and
who consents to be governed by the rules. "Being" is a synonym for
"player."'. I meet all the criteria (here is my assertion that I never
refused consent to be designated as a player) therefore I am a player,
irrespective of whether or not I have forfeited.

-coppro