James Baxter on Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:41:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal: Enforce required Actions

> From: bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:20:43 -0600
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] Proposal: Enforce required Actions
>

> On Jan 5, 2010, at 3:36 PM, James Baxter wrote:
>
> > {{__Enforce required actions__ …
>
> This is proposal 2011.

I just remembered that the griddler has to recognise grid moves, that should have a time limit too. I think other ministries just have reports, which are already addressed by my proposal, please inform me if I'm wrong.

I revise proposal 2011 by appending the following text:

{{Replace the second paragraph of section B.2 of Rule 61 with the following:
{{The Griddler SHALL recognise moves on the Grid within 7 ndays of the move being sent to a Public Forum. Moves on the Grid happen when they are recognized by the Griddler, in the order in which they were recognized by the Griddler, which SHOULD be the order in which they were received. If a Player attempts to move into a unit which e may not occupy, eir Move fails and e remains in eir current location.}}
}}